Sunday, June 19, 2011

Princess Diaries

Dear Love,

It's my second fathers day this year and I can't believe how amazingly blessed I am to be your father!
I can already tell that each year this day will become more and more important and special. It's amazing that all of my life I never really liked my birthday because it is just after Christmas, but now you have given me the reason to be celebrated half way through the year, absolutely perfect.



The beauty that you hold changes the person I am every time I see you.
You hold the fulness of my heart and I couldn't be more excited about that. You are growing up so fast and as exciting as it is to watch you become this little human, I will miss every moment that passes, and not take one for granted.



I Love you forever unconditionally, my brown eyed beauty queen,

Your Dadda,
Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment